Kshitij Polyline Limited IPO (Kshitij Polyline IPO) Detail
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Kshitij Polyline Limited was incorporated by Mr. Bharat Gala & his family members with an aim of running Manufacturing, marketing, sourcing of Plastic Sheet, lamination sheet, folders, I card and files having wide application in printing and stationery. As a part of business growth, the Company registered with the Registrar of Companies, Mumbai on 26th March 2008 as Kshitij Polyline Private Limited. The company is promoted by Mr Bharat Gala and His family has more than 20 years of experience in Plastic Sheet, lamination sheet, folders, I card, and files.
Company has developed expertise in designing and innovation in office stationery, calendar, dairy and student study materials of different variety colours, design and application.Since its incorporation, the company has developed and launched over 125 products range in File, Folder & Diary under its brands ‘Classik‘, ‘LC‘ and ‘Kshitij‘ in the Indian Market.
Kshitij Polyline Limited aim to develop Brand for quality products for Office stationery, Publicity material, ID card & smart card, File & folders & wiro books and developed the technique to make all products as ― Make in India‖ and provide competition to China and other Markets.
Company has regular business from existing clients such as Navneet Publication, Anupam Stationery, Events and Media Organisers of conference and Exhibition.Company has developed the regular whole sellers and distributors for supply of laminated sheet, PP sheet, office stationery and allied products. KPL has established own distribution and marketing network in Pan India Basis.
Kshitij Polyline Limited’s Product range can be classified into three broad categories-
1. Stationery through Channel Supply- A B2C model operating under the brand name ‘Classik’ and ‘LC’ includes diaries, calendars, files, folders, boxes, tags etc. It also includes equipment for binding, punching, bar coding, and stitching books.
2. Industrial Supply Laminated Sheets and Wiro- A B2B model operating under the brand name ‘Classik’ and includes the industrial supply of Laminated sheets, PP sheets, and Wiro. It also includes Binding Combs, Spiral, Calendar Hanger, Slide Binders, OHP Sheets etc.
3. Exhibitions & Events Supply- Operating under the brand name ‘Kshitij’, it includes ID Cards, neck len-yards, Printed Files and Folders, and customized industry-specific, card holders etc. It also includes customized Stationery Products for events, schools, colleges, and Corporates.
Kshitij Polyline LIMITED has a 36,000 sq ft. manufacturing facility in Silvassa, Dadra & Nagar Haveli with an in-house technical and design team.Management is planning for business expansion by having state of art manufacturing facility and comply with international standard and has plan to develop logistic & warehousing facility in Delhi, Jaipur, Culcutta, Hydrabad, Banglore, Chennai and Pune. This shall also support for E commerce and Online marketing of company‘s products.
The company’s product wise revenue distribution for the year 2018 is-
(1)Laminated Sheet- 47%
(3)Wiro and Spiral-14%
The sales of the company for 2016, 2017 and 2018 were Rs 1,557.24 lakhs, Rs 1,701.03 lakhs, and Rs 2,743.25 lakhs respectively.
The EBITDA for 2016, 2017 and 2018 were Rs 242.85 lakhs, Rs 252.20 lakhs, and Rs 378.34 lakhs respectively.
The PAT for 2016, 2017 and 2018 were Rs 19.94 lakhs, Rs 27.78 lakhs and Rs 105.62 lakhs respectively.
Promoters And Management:
- Mr. Bharat Hemraj Gala (Designation: Managing Director)
- Mr. Rahul Devshi Shah (Designation: Executive Director & CEO)
- Mrs. Rita Bharat Gala (Designation: Additional Non-Executive Director)
The promoters take post issue will be 71%
Financials of Kshitij Polyline Limited IPO:
|Amount (in INR & Lakhs)|
|Profit After Tax||84.90||27.78||19.94||16.27||11.45||7.91|
Objects of the Kshitij Polyline Limited IPO:
The objects of the issue are-
1. To purchase of Machinery and Equipment to manufacture the Laminated sheet, Wiro and PP Sheet suitable for stationery and office products;
2. Working Capital Requirement;
3. General Corporate Purpose; and
4. Issue Expenses
Kshitij Polyline Limited IPO Details:
|Issue Opens on||21st September 2018|
|Issue Closes on:.||27th September 2018|
|Minimum Lot||4000 shares|
|Issue Size||Rs.8.75 cr|
|Market Cap||Rs.30.39 cr|
|Listing at||NSE SME|
|Equity Shares Offered (Fresh)||25,00,000|
|Equity Shares Prior to the Isuue||61,83,336|
|Equity Shares after the Issue||86,83,336|
Company Contact Information:
Kshitij Polyline Limited
8, Sona Udyog,
Parsi Panchayat Road, Andheri East
Mumbai – 400069
Phone: 022 – 42234107
Kshitij Polyline Limited IPO Registrar:
Karvy Computershare Private Limited
Karvy House, 46, Avenue 4, Street No. 1,
Banjara Hills, Hyderabad – 500 034
Andhra Pradesh, India
Kshitij Polyline IPO Lead Manager(s):
MONARCH NETWORTH CAPITAL LIMITED
901/902, 9th Floor, Atlanta Centre,Sonawala Lane,
Opp. Udyog Bhavan,
Goregaon East, Mumbai – 400 063
Email: mbd @mnclgroup.com
Phone: (+91) 22 – 30641823
Fax: (+91) 22 – 30641823
OUR RECENT POSTS: