Galaxy Surfactants Limited IPO (Galaxy Surfactants IPO) Detail wiki
Galaxy Surfactants is leading manufacturer of innovative products for the Personal and Home care industry.
We believe in creating responsible chemistry.
- Galaxy Group, promoted by a team of professionals, has the main objective of making profits for growth by tapping opportunities in India and abroad, which challenge the professional competence of people in Galaxy.
- Galaxy shall fulfill its commitments to society.
- Galaxy shall provide maximum value to its customers.
- Galaxy shall continuously build an organization of high-efficient, high-effective, high-performing people, who would be proud of their association with the Group.
- Galaxy shall make conscious efforts to look after the well being of its people.
- Galaxy shall strive to achieve leadership in Quality of its products and services.
- Galaxy shall have research and development of new products and technologies as its major strength.
- Galaxy shall endavor to achieve excellence through professionalization of all areas of management.
- Galaxy Surfactants is a leading manufacturer of innovative ingredients for the Personal and Home Care Industry. Founded in 1980, today Galaxy has five manufacturing plants in India and one in Egypt. The Corporate Office in Navi Mumbai also has a fully equipped Innovation Centre. Our ‘Innovation Process’ has developed specialty ingredients for specific applications for various personal care products. We have 21 Indian Patents, 10 US Patents, 1 European Patent granted and 33 patents pending globally. Apart from offices in Delhi and Chennai, Galaxy has offices in Thailand, Turkey and the USA . In 2009, Galaxy acquired specialty chemical major TRI-K Inc. USA operating out of New Jersey. TRI-K, with its sharp focus on Skin and Hair Care, has created a niche and has a much respected business globally. Tri-K has its manufacturing facility at New Hampshire, where it makes Proteins, Protein Condensates and Protein Quats for Beauty and Cosmetics market. In Q1 2014, TRI-K acquired SI LLC, USA to grow North American Market for Surfactants. ‘Galaxy’ is a well-known brand to all the global and regional players operating in Hair and Personal care business. Our global reach extends to over 1000 customers in 100 countries. We are not only proud of our core values; but also in our ability to adhere to them. Our HR is called People Energy Process. Our 1000+ employees are not considered as Human Resources but as Sources – Sources of dreams of the organization and their realization. We are quite choosy about who becomes part of our team. Over 31% of our people have been with the organization for more than 10 years and over 41% of our people are 30 years or younger. In Galaxy, meritocracy and competence alone count. Immense growth opportunities exist for people of talent and commitment. Intrapreneurship is actively encouraged and rewarded. People who started as Management Trainees are today heading our operations in USA and Egypt.
NEWS ON FACEBOOK ABOUT Galaxy Surfactants
IPO Guru IPO Guru (1500+ Posts, 900+ Likes)
thanks to all for withdrawal of issue by book builing manager who haved priced the ipo very high the main culprit is not the issue but motilal oswal and centrum capital who had priced at high rate of galaxy ipo
read my quotes again of 114 again for your reference again
In an interview in tv channel new sebi cheif was discusing with the new ipos, he has said an important point that track record of managers to the issues should be one point in appling the ipo ie good managers to the issue , price the ipo attrative so that some money is left on table
this ipo is over priced most of the analist say avoid the issue
an small issue of 200 croes should suscribe 20 to 30 times in QIB then only think of appling
Number of Times Subscribed (BSE + NSE)
As on Date & Time QIB NII RII Total
Shares Offered / Reserved 2,075,500 889,500 2,075,500 5,040,500
Day 1 – May 13, 2011 17:00 IST 0.0000 0.0000 0.0100 0.0000
Day 2 – May 16, 2011 17:00 IST 0.0000 0.0300 0.0500 0.0300
Day 3 – May 17, 2011 17:00 IST 0.0000 0.0300 0.0700 0.0300
Day 4 – May 18, 2011 17:00 IST 0.5900 0.0400 0.1100 0.3000
Particulars For the year/period ended (in Rs. Million)
31-Mar-10 31-Mar-09 31-Mar-08 31-Mar-07 31-Mar-06
Total Income 5941.80 5693.20 3889.55 3295.12 2725.26
Profit After Tax (PAT) 403.42 267.02 261.79 255.25 60.70
Objects of the Issue:
The objects of the Issue are to:
1. fund the capital expenditure of company”s step down subsidiary GC Egypt, through investment in company”s subsidiary, GHML;
2. fund the capital expenditure for setting up new manufacturing facility at Jhagadia, Gujarat;
3. expand the capacities at company”s existing manufacturing units at Tarapur;
4. expand the capacities at company”s existing manufacturing units at Taloja;
5. general corporate purposes.