Jhandewalas Foods Limited IPO , wiki, Jhandewalas Foods IPO Detail , youtube
JHANDEWALAS FOODS LTD :
Jhandewala Foods is involved in manufacturing of ghee. They are also manufacturer of mangodi on job work basis and the marketers of Poha, Saffron and Dalia.
Company’s products are marketed under their own brand name “Naman’s” and “Godhenu”.
Company was originally incorporated as Jhandewala Foods Private Limited on August 14, 2006
Company has been certified by Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) for the quality management systems of the Company in relation to their products.
Currently,Company has a one manufacturing unit, both located at Jaipur, Rajasthan.Company’s units are well equipped with machineries and other handling equipment to facilitate smooth manufacturing process.
Company’s distribution network enables them to effectively respond to market demand, evolving consumer preferences and competitive pressures. As of October 31, 2017 Company’s distribution network included 175 nos. of distributors and 3000 nos. of retailers.
JHANDEWALAS FOODS LTD IPO REVIEW:
- Apply for Listing Gain
JHANDEWALAS FOODS LTD IPO – Dates & Price Band:
- IPO Open: 29-December 2017
- IPO Close: 04-January 2018
- IPO Size: Approx Rs 16.01 Crore
- Face Value: Rs.10 Per Equity Share
- Price Band: Rs 55 Per Equity Share
- Listing on: BSE SME
- Shares: 2,910,000
- Retail Portion: 50%
IPO Market Lot:
- Shares: Apply for 2,000 Shares (Minimum Lot Size)
- Amount: Rs.1,10,000
Objects of the Issue:
The objects of the Issue are:
1. Funding of working capital requirements of the Company
2. Issue Expenses
Jhandewalas Foods IPO Registrar
Bigshare Services Pvt. Ltd » Report
Bigshare Services Pvt Ltd E-2 & 3,
Ansa Industrial Estate, Saki-Vihar Road,
Sakinaka, Andheri(E), Mumbai – 400 072
Fax: 91-22-2847 5207
- Company was incorporated on 14 August, 2006 as Private Limited Company, Under the provision of companies Act, 1956.As a result the name of the company was “Jhandewala Foods Private Limited”.
- Later on the company was converted into public limited company on 26 September, 2017. As a result the name of the company was also changed to “Jhandewalas Foods Limited”.
- Jhandewalas Foods Limited is Jaipur Rajasthan based company. Company does the manufacturing of food products which includes Ghee and Mangodi.
- Company is also engaged in the marketing of Poha, Saffron and Dalia. These products are marketed under its own brand name “Naman’s” and “Godhenu”.
- Jhandewala Foods is certified by Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) for the quality management systems.
- Company’s manufacturing unit is located at Jaipur, Rajasthan. Company has employed 84 employees.
- Jhandewala Foods brands and Range of products:
- Naman’s – Naman’s Desi Ghee,
- Naman’s gold ghee, Mangodi (a traditional dish made of green grams & black eyed peas),
- Poha (flattened rice),
- Naman’s Kesar
- Naman Daliya.
- Godhenu – Godhenu Cow Ghee.
YOUTUBE REVIEW ON JHANDEWALAS FOODS LTD IPO :